Operations & Clearance Officer (188136)
|Logistics and Transportation|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt|
- Follow up the process of depots and performance of brokers.
- Follow up the on the performance of the brokers.
- Close operations cycle.
- Issue invoices.
- Increase sales force of clearance.
- Report to the internal/external audience with the status of the shipments and obstacles.
- Bacehlor Degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Effective verbal, presentation, written and listening communication skills.
- Fluent in English.
|Created on||07 Sep 2021|
|Last updated on||07 Sep 2021|
|You applied on|