|Entry Level (0-2 years)|
|Internet / E-Commerce|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Participate in the overall application lifecycle.
- Collaborate with Front-end and mobile app developers .
- Define and communicate technical requirements.
- Provide training, help and support to other team members.
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in thew future.
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes.
- Troubleshoot and debug applications.
- Stay up to date with current best practices.
- Ability to optimize performance.
- Manage cutting-edge technologies to improve applications.
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary team of developers and system administrator.
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- 1-2 years of relevant work experience in symfony development.
- Good abilities in MySQL databases.
- Experience in integrating with other platforms and ERP systems.
- Fair knowledge in Ubuntu and Apache Webserver.
- Preferred to have an experience in E-Commerce.
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
|Created on||05 Sep 2021|
|Last updated on||07 Sep 2021|
|You applied on|