|Management (6-10 years)|
|Internet / E-Commerce|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Help customers through email, phone, online presentations, screen-share and in person meetings
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive Develop ecommerce sales strategies to meet revenue and growth targets
- Implement and utilize analytics to track sales trends and identify opportunities for growth
- Conceptualize digital marketing initiatives, analyze data and measure results
- Plan and monitor Amazon paid search marketing campaigns
- Partner with brand owners to leverage all marketing opportunities on Amazon
- Create and manage product descriptions for online marketplace platforms
- Pioneer and create new opportunities with ecommerce accounts, identifying white space and marketing opportunities to generate sales
- Become immersed and educated in all of the brands and licensed products
- Conduct extensive online research, at all times understanding marketing and sales strategies from all major ecommerce retailers
- Actively participate in scheduled internal weekly and annual sales meetings, preparing in advance to share relevant and beneficial information
- Collaborate with sales peers, design teams and management to ensure that you are offering the very best assortment to the customer
- Handling accounts sales business plans and strategies
- Bachelor degree from a reputable university.
- 6 -10 years of relevant experience and e-commerce background is a plus.
- Proven account management or other relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail High understanding in planning, evaluating paid campaigns
- Strong understanding of marketing concepts, strategy and best practices.
- Proficient use of Microsoft office.
- Presentable, confident, flexible and a good team player/ Excellent Leadership, Networking & planning skills.
- Fluency in English.
|Created on||02 Sep 2021|
|Last updated on||02 Sep 2021|
|You applied on|