Group Retail Manager (182231)
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Cairo-Ismailia Road, Cairo, Egypt|
- Establish and govern multiple, easy to use & consistent processes and applications through which more transactions are handled.
- Ensure all customer needs, types and sizes are provided.
- Provide customers with on-line, remote and in store, physical options that meet their increasingly sophisticated buying behaviour needs.
- Accommodate different, multi-channel journeys for all transaction types for all divisions.
- Recovery of transactional survey results.
- Report and monitor incremental sales and market share increase.
- Completely rebuild from the ground up sales processes for walk-in customers.
- Substantially reduce transaction time and improve overall customer experience.
- Review and adjust existing customer facing positions and roles to fit.
- Report performance of such improvements.
- Deploy electronic (remote) means of payment.
- Develop pick up &/or delivery options.
- Develop order tracking of orders for all possible scenarios.
- Harmonise call-centre/direct marketing processes across all territories, to cover small customers and offer an additional point of contact to all customers.
- Coherent and consistent eCommerce strategy for all applicable divisions product lines.
- Design and deploy customer portal capabilities with objective of serving information and processes to customers of all sizes and segments.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any related major from a reputable university.
- Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, with at least 5 years’ experience in commercial and/or marketing management related roles.
- Excellent knowledge in Product Support commodities.
- Proficient in managing marketing campaigns.
- Proficient in Mircrosoft Office.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||31 Aug 2021|
|Last updated on||14 Oct 2021|
|You applied on|