|Management (6-10 years)|
|Dokki, Giza, Egypt|
- Maintain the annual strategy review process in support of the Executive Team.
- Lead and participate in important strategic initiatives.
- Provide fact-based analysis and market insight on strategically important topics.
- Provide ad hoc support to the CEO and executive team as needed.
- Assist in developing the strategic direction, defining and validate the vision, mission, values and direction of the organization.
- Identify growth opportunities on how to increase the organizations' basic earning power.
- Assess strategic risks and opportunities when considering future scenarios.
- Provide insight regarding peer benchmarking and competitive intelligence efforts.
- Set short to medium term financial targets at the corporate level.
- Follow-up on the execution of the organizations' strategy implementation plan including Initiatives and tasks that allow the strategy to be effective and the goals to be accomplished.
- Ensure the initiatives completeness within time and the required level of quality.
- Identify sponsors and key partners and help creating roles and responsibilities.
- Convert the implementation plan into a roadmap that details articulation of strategy implementation.
- Track and follow up on outstanding issues or projects, ensuring they are addressed and resolved in an accurate and timely manner.
- Design, facilitate and deliver workshops as needed.
- Design, create and deliver training material customized to the right audience level as needed.
- Organize appropriate materials for meetings, conferences, workshops; provide efficient and accurate recording of meeting minutes, ensuring timely distribution of agendas, minutes, action point lists and other relevant documents for meetings.
- Occasional field travel to the site of operations.
- Assist in preparation of draft reports, background documentation, and research as requested, and review documents, reports, and correspondence prepared for executive signatures to ensure high quality deliverables.
- Work with sponsors to create a sequence of tasks and activities leading to attainment of a relevant goal.
- Generate clear timeline and target dates for milestones
- Create tracking tools and techniques.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or any related major from a reputable university.
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant experience, preferably with at least 2 years experience in banking sector.
- MBA is preferable.
- Change Management Certification is a plus
- Proven experience using MS Office including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills,
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||23 Aug 2021|
|Last updated on||25 Aug 2021|
|You applied on|