|Management (6-10 years)|
|Dokki, Giza, Egypt|
- Receive and screen information, visitors and phone calls to the Head of Strategy Digitization Priorities.
- Coordinate briefing materials and background documents for Strategy meetings.
- Prepare and coordinate communications with internal and external stakeholders as requested including accurate and timely correspondence, memos, minutes, presentations, and reports.
- Compose moderately complex letters, memorandums, presentations and reports by synthesizing information, researching background information, and gathering relevant data from appropriate sources.
- Provide executive administrative support to the Strategy execution meetings including agenda and pre-requisite documents preparation, dissemination of meeting documents, and proactively closing open action items.
- Manage Meetings Process and act as general liaison with all invitees to such meetings.
- Occasional field travel to the site of operations.
- Alert the Head of Strategy and Digitization of deliverables and important deadlines for reports and related documents required internally.
- Draft and administer official correspondence for the Strategy and Digitization Office when required.
- Identify and support implementation of improvements to office systems and processes as needed.
- Maintain Head of Strategy and Digitization calendar to coordinate meetings and logistics.
- Coordinate logistics including booking flights, accommodation, visa applications, expense reports, and preparing security briefing materials.
- Handle all Strategy and Digitization Office expenses reimbursements, ensuring that expense claims, business meeting expenses and travel authorizations comply with the organizations' policy.
- Initiate, follow-up, and manage purchasing & procurement, and expenses in line with organizational policies and approved budgets.
- Manage third party services and vendors as required.
- Proactive document management and storage of organizational files.
- Other duties and special assignments as requested.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Economics or any related major from a reputable university.
- Minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant experience.
- Proven experience using MS Office products including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Attention to detail, ability to implement procedures, meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members.
- Strong time management/task prioritization skills, and workload management.
- Excellent command of both Arabic and English written and verbal.
|Created on||23 Aug 2021|
|Last updated on||25 Aug 2021|
|You applied on|