|Finance and Investment|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Support in building and promoting a Risk Culture in the organization.
- Perform and check data quality checks on data used in different processes.
- Document, review and regularly update risk management procedures and company policies.
- Contribute heavily in the preparation of structured risk management update reports to the Audit Committee.
- Contribute heavily to the implementation of the Maturity Models.
- Produce and check a risk management opinion on large accounts, partnerships, bancassurance deals and annual strategic plans.
- Participate heavily in work required to set up the risk appetite framework in line with the local requirements and the organization's standards.
- Conduct quantitative studies of risk and profitability as well as review pricing tools in the context of Product Approval Process.
- Conduct reserving calculations to ensure the appropriateness of reserves.
- Contribute heavily to the review of reinsurance programs to confirm retention and cover appropriateness through stress tests.
- Contribute heavily to the process of measuring accumulation of exposure and monitoring it on a regular basis.
- Review and challenge profitability reports and key metrics of the in force business.
- Develop second opinion on Asset Liability Management (ALM), Strategic Asset Allocation (SAA) and Investment Approval Process (IAP) studies.
- Review the capital allocation and solvency requirements in line with the organization and local requirements through stress tests.
- Facilitate the identification, categorization, assessment, prioritization, creation of action plans and regular update of potential and emerging local risks in line with the regulatory requirements and the organizations' standards.
- Coordinate heavily the regular reporting of Loss Data Collection (LDC).
- Work on the establishment and monitoring of Key Risk Indicators.
- Coordinate with IT regarding implementation of information security, business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Produce a risk management opinion on critical IT projects.
- Coordinate with the communication department on management of reputation risk.
- Conduct and check qualitative assessment of operational risks in the context of Product Approval Process.
- Conduct Internal Control Processes review.
- Assist other areas of the business with tasks/projects as required.
- Perform all other duties assigned by manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering, Actuarial Science or any related major from a reputable university.
- 3 - 6 years of relevant experience in Risk Management or financial analysis roles.
- Knowledge of Enterprise Risk Management( (ERM) concepts and insurance industry risk management requirements.
- Basic knowledge of Egypt risk management regulations and understanding of the current and developing regulatory capital framework (e.g. Solvency II).
- Good knowledge of MS Office.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic language skills (Verbal and Written).
|Created on||23 Aug 2021|
|Last updated on||05 Sep 2021|
|You applied on|