Talent Coordinator (176973)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Entry Level (0-2 years)|
|Zamalek, Cairo, Egypt|
- Manage the coordination and communication process between the candidates, CEO and the managing partners.
- Schedule intervewes for the candidates with the interviewee team.
- Manage the Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and make sure the company's SLA's are met.
- Assist in the recruitment process; sourcing, screening and intervieweing candidates.
- Prepare dashboards by analyzing and presenting core HR data inculding headcount statistics and recruitment metrics.
- Support to plan, organize and attend events for internal and external audiences.
- Manage other talent activities and support portfolio companies as required.
- Bachelor Degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience as HR Coordinator/Admin.
- Familiar with resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Proficient in Mircrosoft Office (Excel, Powerpoint and Word).
- Excellent organization and communication skills.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||23 Aug 2021|
|Last updated on||23 Aug 2021|
|You applied on|