|Entry Level (0-2 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Seek out potential property investors and attempt to develop a relationship with them.
- Assisting clients to make sound property-purchasing decisions.
- Analyzing market trends and demographics to identify the most sought-after and profitable areas.
- Consulting with clients to identify their needs, preferences, and financial concerns.
- Maintaining an extensive database of all properties for sale.
- Developing strategies to increase the value of properties for clients looking to sell.
- Conducting negotiations with real estate agents on behalf of clients.
- Communicating with legal counsel to prepare sales and lease documents.
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university
- 0-2 years' experience in a customer interface role.
- Excellent command of English
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
|Created on||17 Aug 2021|
|Last updated on||17 Aug 2021|
|You applied on|