HR & Admin Manager (173109)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Managing office facilities and supplier agreements (furniture maintenance, stationary, employees’ entertainment and buffet, plants etc.) in coordination with internal and external parties.
- Managing and reporting office expenses
- Managing all relationships with vendors, service providers, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Ensuring all finance/admin transactions are executed as per the company's policies and processes
- Supervising, coaching, supporting and training team members.
- Managing outsourced IT service provider ensuring:
- Planning, organizing, controlling and evaluating IT and electronic data operations
- Security of data, network accessibility and backup systems
- Users are properly served by IT
- Reviewing annual/monthly budgets tracking.
- Recruiting to all departments as per the departmental SLAs
- Managing documentations of all organization Job Descriptions.
- Providing learning opportunities and requesting needed training ensuring continuous individual development.
- Manages and administers performance management system.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Review the budget for the department and ensure it is being adhered to.
- Managing monthly payroll
- Managing health care packages
- Submitting monthly HR reports and ensuring organizational chart is always updated.
- Manage smooth internal communication that ensures transparency and engagement of employees.
- Bachelor Degree from a reputable university preferably in HR related major.
- 5 - 7 Years' relevant experience.
- Excellent Command of English.
- Excellent computer & MS Office skills.
- Very strong Planning & Organizing.
|Created on||13 Aug 2021|
|Last updated on||13 Aug 2021|
|You applied on|