|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Responsible for the Active Directory, Group Policy, File Share, DNS & DHCP administration activities.
- Responsible for all servers in terms of administration, daily health check, and monitoring VMware VSphere administration.
- Responsible for all backups and restores through Symantec Backup Exec & Veeam Solutions.
- Responsible for Kaspersky security Center operations (Protection & Encryption)
- Manage Windows operating systems patching.
- Guide and support service desk team members as 2nd layer of support for all cases and issues.
- Ensure the effectiveness and execution of incident management, risk management, and problem.
- Interface with vendors, as necessary, to solve technical issues.
- Perform new hardware and OS installations, patching and upgrades.
- Work closely with other infrastructure and application teams, including database administrators, network and security teams, and assist in overall implementation and troubleshooting.
- Work with the Security Administrator to evaluate the security standing of the various computer systems and mitigate any vulnerability discovered as a result of that evaluation.
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science or any related major from a reputable university.
- 3 - 5 years' related experience.
- ITIL Knowledge. ITIL foundation Certified is preferred
- Good knowledge of Network basics.
- Good knowledge of security basics.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Cloud services (O365 and Azure).
- Hands on experience in Virtualization (VMware and Citrix).
- Hands on experience in Active Directory and Exchange
- Hands on experience in System Center Configuration Manager
- Linux Administration is preferred
- Very Good in Backup tools (Symantec and Veeam).
- Excellent communication skills.
|Created on||09 Aug 2021|
|Last updated on||10 Aug 2021|
|You applied on|