Front End - Angular Developer (170129)
|Design, Creative, and Arts|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Internet / E-Commerce|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Delivering a complete front end application.
- Ensuring high performance on mobile and desktop.
- Coordinating the workflow between the graphic designer, the HTML coder, and yourself.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Communicating with external web services.
- Bachelor Degree in IT, Computer Science or any related major from a reputable university.
- 2 - 4 years' relevant experience.
- Professional, precise communication skills.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components.
- Ensuring a clear dependency chain, in regard to the app logic as well as the file system.
|Created on||05 Aug 2021|
|Last updated on||05 Aug 2021|
|You applied on|