Talent Management and OD Senior Specialist (168100)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Work collaboratively with the organization leadership team and HR team to develop a healthy leadership pipeline for the organization.
- Lead the implementation of all talent, leadership and team planning processes, policies and procedures at the site or within the function which includes but is not limited to: succession planning, leadership selection and assessment, leadership development planning and the site’s annual organizational development readiness plan.
- Actively engage, coach and educate leaders and HR partners in the team effectiveness process including assessments, design and developing leadership off-sites, team make-up and observations/feedback on team effectiveness competencies.
- Build, coach and facilitate effective teams through the effective use of tools, team building activities, development activities and supporting the leaders in creating an engaged environment.
- Act as the organization’s learning organization conscience by advocating practices that improve team effectiveness, systems thinking, personal mastery, employee engagement and continuous improvement.
- Assist with organizational design and/or change initiatives.
- Assess business challenges and implement organizational effectiveness strategies to address these challenges.
- Monitor progress and suggest continuous improvements.
- A Bachelor Degree from Reputable University preferably in HR related major.
- 5 - 7 years' of relevant experience.
- Excellent Communication Stakeholders management skills.
- Fluency in English is a must.
|Created on||27 Jul 2021|
|Last updated on||27 Jul 2021|
|You applied on|