|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Develop and implement compliance policies and procedures, including necessary forms to adequately ensure compliance with laws, regulations and sub-regulatory guidance.
- Perform compliance audits to determine whether establish protocols are being followed and where they can be improved
- Maintain up to date written documentation and policies related to the organization's business activities
- Develop educational programs for all employees, agents, affiliated providers, or others working with the company.
- Verify accuracy and ensure compliance with plans, policies and procedures prescribed by management.
- Develop and update audit programs and checklists, plan and monitor audit work schedules,
- Develop and recommend implementation of forms, systems and procedures to carry out responsibilities and accomplish goals of compliance.
- Investigate irregularities and non-compliance issues
- Regularly reviewing the Compliance Program and recommending appropriate revisions and modifications, including advising administrative leadership and the Board of Directors of potential compliance risk areas.
- Coordinating as appropriate with outside legal counsel, conducting or authorizing and overseeing investigations of matters that merit investigation under the Compliance Program.
- Oversee, coordinate and monitor the day-to-day compliance activities of the business unit.
- Perform various general administrative duties (such as file creation and maintenance of ongoing administrative projects.
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university preferably in medical field.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience in JCI/Gahar accreditation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English is a must.
|Created on||25 Jul 2021|
|Last updated on||25 Jul 2021|
|You applied on|