HR Generalist (166637)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Implement all recruitment activities to ensure adequate supply of well-qualified candidates for existing and anticipated vacancies.
- Act as a facilitator for orientation of new recruits, training workshops and professional development of employees across the organization where appropriate.
- Maintain organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling Line Managers on candidates selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions and updating the organization structure on monthly basis and the KPIs report.
- Develop and ensure the implementation of corporate training and development strategies and plans that will ensure that employees across the business have the necessary technical and behavioral skills to perform to the required standards, both now and in the future.
- Maintain implementation of the performance management, training and career development plans in line with the company's values and objectives to ensure all employees receive suitable training, regular feedback and coaching to enhance their performance.
- Maintain effective internal communication of Talent management policies, procedures and standards and General business activities via in-house publications in order to ensure clarity of Talent management plans and activities.
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university preferably in HR related major.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Previous experience in managing stakeholders.
|Created on||18 Jul 2021|
|Last updated on||18 Jul 2021|
|You applied on|