|Marketing and PR|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Downtown, Cairo, Egypt|
- Provide strategic direction with regard to all marketing, business development and communications activities.
- Develop, define and disseminate clear positioning and messaging for the firm.
- Team with the Firm's Management to draft press releases, pitch story ideas and provide spokespeople to reporters as appropriate, track published articles and consider social media strategy around key projects.
- Develop the corporate identity manual of the firm to ensure that the firm’s communication materials, publications & platforms have the same look and feel.
- Work with partners and staff to conduct and promote post transaction reviews to obtain client feedback and assist in improving client service.
- Design, develop and update the firm’s website to showcase the firm’s profile & service offerings.
- Design, develop and update the firm’s LinkedIn page to build the brand awareness within LinkedIn professional network.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for accomplishments and success stories.
- Plan corporate events within the budget.
- Responsible for marketing memberships such as Legal 500, IFLR….etc
- Manage firm business relationships.
- Direct internal and external firm marketing and business communications.
- Represent the firm at trade shows and other events.
- Write the firm newsletter.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any related major from a reputable university.
- Minimum 7-10 years of relevant experience in marketing and public relations.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||17 Jul 2021|
|Last updated on||17 Jul 2021|
|You applied on|