|Accounting and Auditing|
|Entry Level (0-2 years)|
|Downtown, Cairo, Egypt|
- Create and edits pre-bills in response to managing partner requests.
- Finalizing and sending bills to clients.
- Charge expenses to client accounts and cost centers in PCLAW.
- Monitor and manage outstanding accounts receivable and follow up with the client for outstanding invoices.
- Research detail of client related expenses in order to provide supporting documentation.
- Create new billing formats as needed.
- Record received payments in PCLAW.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any related major from a reputable university.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience, preferable in law firms.
- Good communication skills.
- Good command of English.
|Created on||17 Jul 2021|
|Last updated on||17 Jul 2021|
|You applied on|