|Marketing and PR|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Lead the A&M Procurement agenda for Food & Beverage categories in the market and is responsible for optimization on Non-working A&M initiatives in line with SS2.0 NWA&M policy.
- Implement decide ware agency life-cycle management platform for key agencies in the market.
- Develop and maintain preferred supplier lists approved by the category leads and updated annually; socialize the use of the list by brand teams & track adherence.
- Support brand teams in agency negotiations & ensure all commercial agreements with agencies.
- Partner with brand teams & legal to lead contracts with agency partners – ensure performance management KPIs are embedded into the agency contract and linked to agency compensation.
- Partner with brand marketing and finance teams in the tracking & reporting of working / non-working A&M in achieving set % working A&M targets.
- Support brand teams to ensure that all ad production projects >$100M are managed through AMENA appointed ad production consultant; leverage ad production consultants in markets where not currently used.
- Set up a process to ensure Brand Central is kept updated with content produced in the market.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or any related major from a reputable university.
- Minimum 4 years of experience in marketing procurement in FMCGs sector.
- Relative experience of agency finance is a plus.
- Experience using best-in-class sourcing strategies for marketing spends specifically supplier evaluation, selection, performance reporting, contract negotiations, price inflation management & savings metrics is preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||17 Jul 2021|
|Last updated on||17 Jul 2021|
|You applied on|