|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Support Cluster Commercial function with standard reporting against established performance measurable as well as ad-hoc reporting requests.
- Partner with Cluster Commercial Leadership to revise and refine reporting requirements, ensuring outputs remain relevant, meaningful and user-friendly to best support decision-making.
- Develop on-demand reports delivering improved agility through ease of access and enhanced visualization.
- Collate and format large and complex sets of data across multiple channels, customers and sales areas. Analyze data to distill meaningful insights on performance trends and opportunities.
- Present insights and recommendations to Cluster Sales Leadership team on a monthly basis and in a clear, concise and professional manner.
- Support Commercial Analytics functional excellence, helping to evaluate new technologies to improve capability of the center service offering.
- Support business development and continuous improvement initiatives to drive growth and efficiency both within Cluster and the Hub.
- Develop winning relationships with key stake holders within the Cluster Commercial function, embedding the hub Commercial Analytics services within the organization.
- Act as a point of contact and trusted business partner for Cluster Commercial team, participating in standard operational review calls with key stakeholders and Business Leaders.
- Support the Reporting & Analytics Lead and Cluster Sales Lead with all initiatives to improve the hub service offerings.
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Accounting or any related major from a reputable university.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Analytics & Reporting preferable in FMCGs sector.
- Strength in IT with ability to develop complex analytical modeling, advanced analytical tools.
- Demonstrated experience with MS Excel & Commercial Analytics tools.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||17 Jul 2021|
|Last updated on||17 Jul 2021|
|You applied on|