|Finance and Investment|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Assist in performance management reporting for the hub including insightful commentary on variances and business performance and cause of change analysis.
- Assist in compliance to financial targets, by identifying risks or deviations to the plan/forecast and partner with the hub leadership team to define and implement mitigating actions.
- Financial modeling for PSP, AOP and rolling forecasts.
- Ensure timely and accurate submission of reports and data as per the defined Planning Process Calendar of Activities.
- Work closely with control on defining and implementing cross-charge allocation strategy and intercompany adjustments to comply with internal reporting.
- Communicate with Sectors Finance teams to ensure alignment and timely communication of expected cross-charges.
- Engage with other Global functions as needed to comply with financial and planning processes.
- Assist in CAPEX requests for the hub.
- Work with the EBS lead, the EBS finance lead and the EBS control and compliance lead to define and implement Planning Process Calendar & Activities to comply with internal analysis and planning requirements.
- Partner with Control lead to set up accounting system set up, including integration of FP&A processes.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or any related major from a reputable university.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in finance and planning.
- Knowledge of Financial systems (SAP, Tableau, MS Office and Other financial reporting systems)
- Strong understanding of business processes related to financial planning, control and auditing.
- Strong communication skills.
- Excellent command of Engish.
|Created on||17 Jul 2021|
|Last updated on||17 Jul 2021|
|You applied on|