|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Set targets, performance plans and objective standards for the sales executives.
- Meet with sales executive members on weekly basis to review performance, progress, and targets.
- Monitor the performance of sales representatives; and conduct performance review for each individual in the team.
- Coach individual sales executives.
- Provide hands-on coaching, feedback, and best practices to ensure the sales team has the skills necessary for success.
- Plan and implement training programs for the sales team members.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team.
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence.
- Define and document new processes, such as scripting and workflow prioritization, for an efficient sales pipeline focused on production.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team.
- Motivate Sales Executives and drive performance to attain premium growth, profit, new business and retention goals in the business plan.
- Ability to cross sell corporate clients with our other lines of business; employee benefits and personal insurance policies.
- Communicate and ensure adherence to operational processes and practices.
- Work closely with the team to hunt and harvest new opportunities.
- Setting and monitoring sales objectives.
- Providing sales strategies, feedback, and marketing plans.
- Contributing to meeting sales targets.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry developments.
- Answering customer queries.
- A Bachelor degree from reputable university.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in sales preferably in the insurance of property and casualty.
- Solid experience in Insurance.
- Empathy and ability to understand customer viewpoint and customer service.
- Ability to unite a team under a shared vision and know what motivates each member.
- Strong analytical skills.
- The ability to prioritize and effectively manage time.
- Innovative, generating original solutions and lots of ideas.
- Strong Communication skills.
- Integrity and trust.
- Coaching skills.
- Decisive and comfortable making decisions quickly.
- High achieving, ambitious, and results-oriented.
- Mediating disputes with customers.
|Created on||13 Jul 2021|
|Last updated on||17 Jul 2021|
|You applied on|