|Marketing and PR|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Participates in the annual business planning process through providing market insights to formulate annual objectives and ensure setting accurate sales planning.
- Develops the marketing communications strategy to increase market share and enhance market presence.
- Conducts market research activities and oversees market data analysis and evaluation related to potential business opportunities.
- Develops and manages marketing operating budgets to ensure compliance and proper financial planning.
- Understands clients’ diverse, specific business needs and applies product knowledge to create leads.
- Manages digital marketing activities and presence to improve social media reputation and recognition, in coordination with Digital Marketing agency.
- Manages marketing activities in terms of events, and industry fairs and coordinates all logistical activities and printing of promotional materials.
- Undertakes continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends via using multiple inputs as digital marketing.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry influencers and key strategic partners to enhance the company's strategic position in the market.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents to top management to ensure proper reporting.
- Analyzes deviations against project schedules, and assists in the investigation of causes and recommendations for resolution.
- Ensures regular update of marketing plans and submits regular reports to senior management.
- Bachelor degree in business administration or similar degree
- 3 - 4 years of experience within a Marketing agency setting (or Marketing Consulting.)
- Excellent understanding of latest marketing trends and related technologies.
- Excellent Command of English Language.
|Created on||13 Jun 2021|
|Last updated on||13 Jun 2021|
|You applied on|