|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Sketches & creates designs for new collections in line with track of market and industry trends.
- Prepares detailed drawings for products and lists product parts, requirements and accessories.
- Checks-out suppliers and vendors collections to find the best match to fit new collection requirements.
- Selects suitable materials and Prepares detailed final designs and shop drawings for new collections.
- Presents new collection mood-boards, styling and products designs to his/her direct manager to secure approval, and develop presentations when needed to be presented to Top management.
- Develops bill of material (BoM) for new products and approves from direct manager prior to sending to accounting department for costing and pricing.
- Assists in the development of new product designs for special projects (B2B) when needed.
- Orients production team with production specifications for new collections, such as dimensions, kind of wood, and upholstery fabrics prior to product prototype.
- Oversees the process of product prototype and models for production and request modifications to conform to design.
- Manages showroom styling in coordination with the Showroom Manager, as well as exhibitions display and its styling.
- Assists product designer/s and provide technical advice when needed to enhance product outcome.
- Keeps track of new market and industry trends, new fabrics, and manufacturing techniques to ensure customer expectations.
- Bachelor Degree in Applied Arts or Fine Arts or any related major from a reputable university.
- 5-7 Years of relevant experience preferably in the furniture industry.
- Excellent Command of English
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD and/or similar drawing and design applications.
|Created on||13 Jun 2021|
|Last updated on||13 Jun 2021|
|You applied on|