Production Engineer (160950)
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Gesr El Suez, Cairo, Egypt|
- Maintains a positive manner and a professional look at all times at the showroom to project a professional image of the company.
- Proactively presents the company's products to clients and responds to customer's inquiries.
- Handles customer technical requirements related to existing or new (Custom/Special order) products while following agreed procedures.
- Performs Up-selling and cross-selling activities and offers guidance to clients related to a specific product, fabric or material.
- Documents and validates customer requirements with attention to updated pricing lists. Develops price quotations and maintains sales documents archive as per company standards/systems.
- Evaluates material options and assists clients in the selection of best match to ensure highest level of customer satisfaction.
- In collaboration with Engineering department, conducts material requirements planning for custom/special orders.
- Follows-up with the production team on the completion of customer orders within agreed timeframes and informs clients with delivery timeline and payment terms and conditions.
- Analyzes deviations against schedules, and assists in the investigation of causes and recommendations for resolution.
- Maintains excellent customer relationship to ensure customer satisfaction and retention.
- Ensures regular update of sales plans and submits regular reports to his direct manager.
- Bachelor Degree in Production Engineering, Applied Arts or related major from a reputable university.
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in furniture industry.
- Very Good command of English
|Created on||13 Jun 2021|
|Last updated on||13 Jun 2021|
|You applied on|