Technical Office Manager (160946)
|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
- Participates in the annual business planning process including new collection design, new market trends and approaches for cost reduction to enhance revenue achievement and increase client satisfaction.
- Manages day-to-day operations for Design and Technical office team and ensures compliance to internal rules, regulations and operational processes.
- Manages the organization and planning of team activities in order to determine the short-term and long-term priorities to maximize quality, efficiency and continuity.
- Develops projects' plans and schedules with respect to the availability of resources and workload distribution.
- Reviews & Approves shop drawings for customized products related to complex client demands, and recommends changes when needed.
- Develops proposals for key accounts including technical designs and financial quotations and submit to direct manager for approval.
- Manages key accounts and maintains good relationship with account manager to ensure client satisfaction and retention.
- Maintains good relationship with key suppliers and vendors to provide the company with latest market trends.
- Oversees the production of new collections and ensures compliance to budget and timeline.
- Analyzes deviations related to work plans, and follows-up on the investigation of causes and provides recommendations for resolution.
- Follows-up on the production process to ensure product matches design and technical drawings.
- Ensures all files and drawings related to each product are uploaded on No Limits shared folder.
- Prepares a monthly status report highlighting planned vs. actual and submits to direct manager for decision making and taking corrective actions.
- Trains and provides regular feedback to his team members to enhance performance and productivity.
- Bachelor Degree in Applied Arts or Fine Arts (interior design) from a reputable university.
- 10 years of relevant experience in similar position.
- Excellent Command in English
- Proficiency in using AutoCAD and/or similar drawing and design application.
|Created on||13 Jun 2021|
|Last updated on||13 Jun 2021|
|You applied on|