|Entry Level (0-2 years)|
|Dokki, Giza, Egypt|
- Review and handle reported complaints and issues.
- Work closely with related teams (card system, digital, IT) to conduct testing and follow up on further improvements of the systems.
- Handle tasks assigned by Line Manager.
- Provide weekly project updates on system testing for the managers to keep them informed of the progress.
- Track on daily reports and escalate critical issues to line manager for a timely and proper solution to ensure the assigned projects are achieved within the timeline.
- Check and troubleshoot issues and logging in E-Payment.
- Ensure daily processing of all incoming files, payment files and enrollment files.
- Check payment scheme files to validate settlement of all financial transactions.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, Information Technology or any related major from a reputable university.
- Minimum overall university grade is Good.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Good command of English.
- Excellent communications and problem solving skills.
- Flexible working hours
|Created on||19 May 2021|
|Last updated on||13 Jun 2023|
|You applied on|