Outsourced Customer Care Agent (159984)
|Customer Service and Call Center|
|Entry Level (0-2 years)|
|Maadi, Cairo, Egypt|
- ln charge of numerous tasks ranging from patient communication to relaying information to providers.
- Handles incoming or outgoing customer / patient calls, social media, and other communication channels.
- Handling booking, scheduling, inquiries, transfer to physicians, Tele-services, customer complaints, billing inquiries, customer survey, or support issues.
- Ensure that each appointment is scheduled correctly and in harmony with provider’s preference.
- Perform new patient pre-registration. Positively verifies/updates patient identity, demographics, insurance and all other data as required. Verifies insurance eligibility. Obtain complete and accurate clinical and financial information during the scheduling process.
- Obtain copy of insurance card, photo ID... etc. to be stored in Electronic Medical Record. Complete all documentation in accordance with department policy and procedure.
- Utilize and document all conversations, demographics to Electronic Medical Record timely, accurately and efficiently.
- Reschedule appointment for patients who did not show or cancel.
- Transfer or schedule a tele-consultation call for our patient to meet our experienced doctors remotely for a medical consultation.
- Triage calls according to priority and urgency, transferring calls as necessary.
- Explain and enroll patients in the patient portal.
- Follow guidelines and coordinate communications with clinical areas to accommodate the customers’ requests.
- Attend and actively participate in all department, team and/or committee meetings.
- Maintain knowledge of multiple insurance companies’ requirements
- Respond to patient requests in a timely manner, accurately and efficiently documenting and tasking messages.
- Maintain a professional and courteous manner while protecting confidential patient information.
- Bachelor's degree from a reputable university.
- 0 - 1 years of relevant experience.
- Excellent command of English.
- Flexible to work on a shift basis.
|Created on||06 May 2021|
|Last updated on||15 May 2022|
|You applied on|