|Management (6-10 years)|
|Internet / E-Commerce|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Manage Customers’ Accounts and follow up with them to meet their satisfaction.
- Define and implement standards/procedures for ensuring optimal customer experience.
- Conduct surveys to gather information on customer opinion of rendered services.
- Liaise with the creative departments to ensure delivery of high-quality services.
- Establish communication channels through which customers can readily contact a company and vice versa.
- Monitor the activities of the customer service team to ensure compliance with acceptable standards of customer service.
- Conduct studies and research to discover new techniques necessary for improving customer experience.
- Utilize customer relationship management (CRM) tools in coordinating and monitoring customer experience operations.
- Bachelor Degree from reputable university.
- Minimum 7 years of relevant experience preferably in the e-commerce and IT sectors.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Excellent communication and account management skills
- Proven experience in leading teams.
|Created on||05 May 2021|
|Last updated on||05 May 2021|
|You applied on|