Customer Experience Agent (159823)
|Customer Service and Call Center|
|Entry Level (0-2 years)|
|Internet / E-Commerce|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Collaborate and coordinate between the Business development and operations teams to finalize the pending transactions.
- Work in conjunction with various departments and team members to facilitate the process.
- Ensure that the information relevant to the business development process is available and shared efficiently & effectively within the company.
- Ensure that customer needs are met and alert appropriate team members with any failures to ensure ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Assisting with the preparation of Business Boomers presentations and pitches for prospective clients. Liaise with relevant staff in proposal development and be involved in tracking success ratio of such proposal
- Tracking submitted proposals and providing feedback to management.
- Ensure closing of approved transactions.
- Utilize company resources to develop a filing system that keeps all active sales files available digitally and in hard copy form
- Review and complete all the needed documents before forwarding to the operation
- Submit weekly report covering business leads status & conditions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or relevant field is preferable.
- 0-2 years of Experience.
- Excellent command of English writing and reading
- Excellent command of Computer skills
|Created on||25 Apr 2021|
|Last updated on||25 Apr 2021|
|You applied on|