|Finance and Investment|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Advice top management on mergers and acquisitions, IPO, capital Increase through Equity investors or Debt financing from local and foreign investors as well.
- Identify and screen target companies that match the company's investment criteria.
- Engage with the select target companies to assess their willingness to transact and proceed with their shareholders if they are willing to transact.
- Negotiate with potential selling shareholders on behalf of the company the best deal structure, exit routes and payment structure that suits the company.
- Stay abreast with the investment criteria of the Private Equity firms and Investment companies.
- Identify and screen buyers list whom might be interested in the underlying investment opportunity.
- Engage with the potential buyers whom are both capable and willing to transact.
- Prepare financial models for valuation and analysis purposes across FMCGs.
- Liaise with involved parties including auditors, legal advisors, IFAs, and regularity bodies.
- Bachelor degree of Finance, Business Administration or any related major from a reputable university.
- CFA Certificate is a plus.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in banking sector.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Previous experience in managing stakeholders.
|Created on||15 Apr 2021|
|Last updated on||26 Apr 2021|
|You applied on|