|Finance and Investment|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Conduct fundamental analysis of companies in the FMCGs industry.
- Build and maintain financial models to evaluate historical information and generate projections.
- Monitor and evaluate the sector news and events.
- Maintain knowledge and stay abreast of any new regulations or policies that may affect the stock market and monitored the economic indicators to determine its effect on company’s profit.
- Execute equity and fixed income trades.
- Assist in managing the company's equity funds.
- Perform investment analysis for potential private equity investment opportunities.
- Communicate the analysis of investment opportunities, results, and recommendations with the top management through preparing qualitative and quantitative reports, memoranda, and spreadsheets.
- Collect information, perform research, and analyze assets, such as stocks, bonds, currencies, and commodities.
- Gather and interpret data, such as company financial statements, price developments, currency adjustments, and yield fluctuations this includes macro developments.
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Business Administration or any related major from a reputable university.
- Minimum 2 years' of relevant experience in banking sector.
- Excellent command of English.
- very good communication skills.
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem solving.
|Created on||15 Apr 2021|
|Last updated on||26 Apr 2021|
|You applied on|