Procurement Manager (159623)
|Purchasing and Procurement|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|Downtown, Cairo, Egypt|
- Developing procurement strategies that are inventive and cost-effective.
- Sourcing and engaging reliable suppliers and vendors.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Performing risk assessments on potential contracts and agreements.
- Controlling the procurement budget and promoting a culture of long-term saving on procurement costs.
- Preparing procurement reports.
- Prepares and develops bid documents and supplier bid lists to obtain competitive quotations on commodities and services
- Reviews tenders and purchase award documentation with respect to quality, suitability, delivery and pricing.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any related major from a reputable university.
- 8 -10 years of relevant experience in the agricultural sector.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Very good command of English.
|Created on||11 Apr 2021|
|Last updated on||14 Apr 2021|
|You applied on|