Agriculture Branch Manager (159599)
|Director (10-20 years)|
|Dokki, Giza, Egypt|
- Act as principle representative of a branch, responsible for the operations, financial activities and sales performance of the branch.
- Accountable for the achievement of agreed objectives in sales and marketing as well as administrative functions.
- Maintain good relations with customers and suppliers, keeping head office advised of competitor activities.
- Facilitate staff training as necessary in order to ensure smooth and efficient operations.
- Responsible for business growth of the branch through new products, initiatives and increase in client business.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any related major from a reputable university.
- 10 - 15 years' experience preferably in related sector.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Very good command of English.
|Created on||08 Apr 2021|
|Last updated on||13 Apr 2021|
|You applied on|