|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Develop and execute the department long-term strategic plan in alignment with the corporate strategies.
- Develop annual business plans for the section/projects to ensure the achievement of financial and strategic objectives.
- Report to the CTO on the progress of activities against the annual business plans, opportunities, challenges and issues faced, mitigations taken, etc. as required, to make an informed decision.
- Manage and continuously monitor the performance of the section/projects to ensure performance deviations are identified in a timely manner, and required resources and actions are implemented to meet performance targets.
- People Management.
- Prepare and recommend the department's budget in alignment to the respective annual business plan.
- Monitor the department's financial performance against the budget.
- Manage the IT project portfolio.
- Lead and manage the IT project team in the planning, organizing, managing and controlling of the various stages in the project life cycle.
- Assist the business in developing projects / initiatives, including defining project objective, conducting cost benefit analysis, determining operational feasibility and estimating project timeline.
- Monitor and report on project progress and budgets to the CTO as per the agreed timelines and reporting formats.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science or related major from a reputable university.
- 10 years of relevant experience preferably in service providers and/or healthcare industry.
- Project management certification (Prince II, PMP, etc.) is a must.
- Good understanding of core operations and of the IT requirements.
- Strong inter-personal skills and an ability to connect with people at all levels to drive successful.
- Ability to interact with internal and external stakeholders in a multi-cultural environment.
|Created on||07 Apr 2021|
|Last updated on||07 Apr 2021|
|You applied on|