|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Maintains non-medical equipment and preventive maintenance tasks in the computerized
- Maintenance management system (CMMS).
- Preferred if there is experience in medical equipment maintenance.
- Schedules preventive maintenance in the CMMS and accomplishes it as scheduled.
- Performing periodic inspections on site.
- Excellent Experience in MEP ( HVAC, Plumping and Electrical)
- Good Experience in Civil works ( Painting, Carpentry, Gypsum board, Vinyl and Floor repairing works)
- Acceptable in English
- Superior written and verbal communication skills dealing with staff and vendors.
- Ability to organize and prioritize coordination of multiple jobs/assignments and remain level headed and focused even when faced with strict deadlines and sudden incidents.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Flexible team player.
- Eagerness to learn and be a pillar of support for the larger brand team.
- Proactive and Energetic.
- Action Oriented and detail-driven
- Time Management.
- Educational Degree: high school diploma
- At least 4-5 years of experience and responsibility in a general maintenance field (MEP, Civil work, Carpentry, Vinyl, gypsum board, ….)
- Must have a technical degree or related experience or qualification in mechanical, Electrical or related field.
- Management of HSE practices and policies
|Created on||30 Mar 2021|
|Last updated on||30 Mar 2021|
|You applied on|