|Training and Development|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Design, lead, and execute effective learning programs and talent development strategies across the company.
- Pilot the development of management training programs for the organization’s people managers.
- Create a culture of continuous development and also monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of L&D programs
- Utilize available resources to organize, develop, and prioritize learning plans that align with organizational strategic priorities.
- Provide regular reports to management on learning impact in the organization.
- Responsible for managing the overall performance of new and ongoing development initiatives and training programs.
- Manage skills training for individuals and groups to ensure all employees are keeping up to date with required skills.
- Design and administer skills gap assessments with employees to create individualized training plans needed to strengthen their existing skills or learn new ones.
- Maintain and improve employees’ job skills to prepare them for greater responsibilities requiring advanced skills
- Build a training portal and learning management systems (LMS).
- A Bachelor Degree from a reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in well known organizations.
- TOT certificate is a plus.
- Excellent communications and presentation skills.
|Created on||30 Mar 2021|
|Last updated on||30 Mar 2021|
|You applied on|