|Marketing and PR|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Food & Beverage|
|Zamalek, Cairo, Egypt|
- Responsible for the planning, strategy formulation and execution of the yearly digital calendar and budget.
- Introduce innovative/creative use of digital media, consumer data and technology into the brand's strategy to be ahead of the curve in line with the brand goals across various digital platforms.
- Oversee and manage all Digital Marketing functions including Social Media channels, Digital Media, Mobile Apps, Company Websites.
- Integrate online activities with off-line marketing communications plans to ensure plans provide optimal business support.
- Work hand-in-hand with agencies, global teams and partners to deliver effectiveness and efficiency.
- Responsible for the in-store digital convenient technologies – in terms of content and user experience, such as Self-Ordering Kiosks, Digital Menu Boards, In-Store music and Wi-Fi networks.
- Manage the Digital team and guide them, keeping an eye on their performance to achieve the department’s overall strategy.
- Work with internal teams and other functions within Marketing, Operations and IT to assure proper execution of Digital campaigns, projects and promotions.
- Achieve Digital Sales targets on E-Commerce channels and Mobile Apps.
- Handle CRM portals to manage data and reports.
- Launch and manage global projects and adapt them to local market needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or any related major from a reputable university.
- Minimum 4 years of relevant experience in a digital marketing role, preferably in advertising agencies.
- Digital copywriting, design, content marketing, and verbal communication skills is required.
- Previous experience in website management/basic HTML/content management systems is a must.
- Strong analytic and quantitative analysis skills.
- Proficient in Google Analytics software.
- Excellent command of English.
|Created on||25 Mar 2021|
|Last updated on||28 Mar 2021|
|You applied on|