|Accounting and Auditing|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Accounting process and financial reporting
- Tax process and compliance
- Performance analysis
- Ensure implementing the Internal controls processes.
- Presides over account reconciliations; makes sure all supporting documents are in order, reviews all account entries then prepares a summary of recommendations.
- Leads and oversees the closing responsibilities of the accounting team; performance of all key tasks must be done within the prescribed time-frame.
- Periodically reviews all accounting guidelines, policies, and procedures; introduces amendments as necessary for the purpose of improving accuracy, risk control, and for timely reporting.
- Attended to the company’s tax obligations; regulations.
- File the company’s tax documents, including quarterly payments, extensions and tax returns.
- Prepare, consolidate and review provision schedules
- Performs both internal and external audits; provides complete, comprehensive reporting.
- Prepares Financial Statements of the company; conducts comprehensive analysis including recommendations for streamlining costs and funding revenue generating programs.
- Prepared monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting.
- Bachelor’s in finance or accounting from reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Previous experience in tax is a must.
- Accounting Proficiencies: Tax, External/Internal Auditing, Financial Analysis
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to make recommendations based on analysis
- Ability to meet a constant stream of deadlines
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with accounting software (ERP) such as Dynamics, SAP
- Strong communication skills internally and externally
- Professional conduct at work
- Excellent understanding of Business
|Created on||24 Mar 2021|
|Last updated on||27 Mar 2021|
|You applied on|