|Accounting and Auditing|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Perform the accounting process and financial reporting.
- Responsible for the cost analysis, inventory valuation and performance analysis
- Ensure implementing the Internal controls processes.
- Perform month end close activities related to Cost Accounting.
- Prepare actual vs. plan (budget) analysis.
- Prepare various financial analysis related to costs, inventory, and expense.
- Records cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Monitor cost per location and oversee cost centers allocation.
- Prepares estimates of new and/or proposed product or service costs, with recommendation of cost efficiencies.
- Prepared monthly, quarterly, and annual financial reporting.
- Bachelor’s in finance or accounting from reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience preferably in manufacturing sector.
- Previous experience in costing is a must.
- Highly detail-oriented and organized
- Ability to make recommendations based on analysis
- Superior analytical and problem-solving skills
- Familiarity with accounting software (ERP) such as Dynamics, SAP
- Strong communication skills internally and externally
- Professional conduct at work
- Excellent understanding of Business
|Created on||16 Mar 2021|
|Last updated on||24 Mar 2021|
|You applied on|