|Director (10-20 years)|
|Dokki, Giza, Egypt|
- Design, develop and keep updated the Banks’ Operations Manual and ensure compliance to all operational guidelines, processes and procedures.
- Ensure that processes and procedures are well documented, support the program business rules, function efficiently, and align with corporate standards and strategy.
- Ensure that Business Process Re-engineering focuses on flexibility, agility and speed of service delivery to the end user.
- Lead the gap resolution process; prepare information in support of manual resolution, process change and/or system adoption; present to appropriate leadership.
- Bachelor's Degree in Banking, Finance or related major from reputable university.
- Post graduate degree is a plus.
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience 5 years of which within a management role.
- Excellent decision making skills.
- Excellent management skills
- Fluency in English is a must.
|Created on||09 Mar 2021|
|Last updated on||10 Mar 2021|
|You applied on|