|Director (10-20 years)|
|Dokki, Giza, Egypt|
- Ensure compliance with Regulatory requirements relating to Banking Operations.
- Manage the Bank’s operational risk exposure by supporting the Business to identify areas of operational risk exposure and by developing and implementing corrective action.
- Establish and review key operational risk indicators/key control standards and formulate action plans to minimize the Bank’s exposure to fraud and losses.
- Manage the Banking Operations Department (staff and budget).
- Ensures efficient delivery of products and services to clients.
- Capable of resolving escalated issues arising from operations and requiring coordination with other departments.
- Ability to audit and map all the processes that affect customers; while simultaneously analyzing the processes that customers value most.
- Bachelor's degree in Banking, Finance or related major from a reputable university.
- Post graduate degree is a plus.
- Minimum 8 years' relevant experience 5 years of which in a managerial role.
- Excellent Decision Making skills.
- Fluency in English is a must.
|Created on||09 Mar 2021|
|Last updated on||10 Mar 2021|
|You applied on|