HR Transformation Manager (158936)
|Human Resources and Recruitment|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Lead project teams in support of different project work streams.
- Manage overall project activities, plans, and schedules associated with deliverables and milestones.
- Lead, guide and support multiple consultants through the design and implementation of targeted strategies.
- Identify change impacts to people, process, policy, and structure.
- Recommend appropriate new or revised tools and practices in line with the transformation overall vision.
- Be familiar and pro active about different types and communication platforms.
- Co-lead and lead different initiatives to help with the overall transformation vision.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration or any related major from a reputable university.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in management consulting and/or project management.
- strong leadership, guidance and coaching project team members in various areas.
- Previous experience to lead analysis studies in multiple areas and lead project definition and recommendations.
- Excellent communication and stakeholders management skills.
- Fluency in English is a must.
|Created on||09 Mar 2021|
|Last updated on||09 Mar 2021|
|You applied on|