Quality Controller (158840)
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
Sheikh Zayed City, Giza, Egypt
- Conduct surveys and measurement tests, and report the unacceptable services that are not meeting the quality standards.
- Measure compliance with our standards and other approved standards.
- Document and update inspection results by completing reports and logs.
- Keep measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calling for improvement.
- Maintain safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations
- Coach and mentor employees; seek opportunities to grow leadership in others.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading technical publications, attending seminars, watching industry videos, etc.
- Accomplish organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a healthcare major related field
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience within a healthcare facility.
- Previous experience in JCI accreditation, quality management and/or performance improvement in healthcare or medical sector.
- Excellent Command of English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Excellent Communication skills.
- Details oriented and with very strong analytical skills.
|Created on||03 Mar 2021|
|Last updated on||03 Mar 2021|
|You applied on|