Quality Coordinator (158839)
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
Sheikh Zayed City, Giza, Egypt
- Provide education to use performance enhancement tools and procedures.
- Head and participate in committees, task forces related to regulatory compliance and Joint Commission.
- Utilize apt data analysis computer and help data-based decision making.
- Arrange, compiles and report safety and quality data to staff.
- Identify major problems in quality system process to solve bottle necks.
- Develop and present new and cost-effective solutions to management.
- Collaborate with product development core teams to ensure all lessons are learned.
- Ensure all best practices are addressed, record action plans, search design risks and monitor those risks working with product development team.
- Participate in improving and developing quality practices in product development organization.
- Head and direct multiple projects especially complex in nature.
- Develop new procedures to evaluate intricate processes from beginning to end analyzing operation flow and equipment potential.
- Initiate complicated process enhancement methods.
- Develop sustainable processes and implement process improvement procedure for technical product and process analysis.
- Plan and gather and analyze patients and staff feedback.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a healthcare major from reputable university.
- TQM, Lean Six Sigma and/or CPHQ certificates is a must.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience within a healthcare facility.
- Previous experience in JCI accreditation, quality management and/or performance improvement.
- Excellent Command of English.
- Excellent Communication management skills.
|Created on||03 Mar 2021|
|Last updated on||03 Mar 2021|
|You applied on|