|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Katameya, Cairo, Egypt|
- Follow up regularly on the channels for strategic sales growth.
- Supervise the daily activities of sales representatives to promote the company's product through several channels.
- Responsible to provide market feedback on daily basis to the top management.
- Handle key accounts effeciently and provide high level of customer satisfaction.
- Monitoring the sales operations with focus on achieving sales growth.
- Identify opportunities to improve sales performance.
- Train Sales Representatives and monitor their performance in the field.
- Bachelor degree from reputable university.
- 2-5 years of field sales experience preferably in Telecom, FMCG or Pharmaceutical sectors.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent communications and negotiation skills.
- Hiring in East, West Delta, Upper Egypt, Alexandria, Canal and Cairo regions.
|Created on||21 Feb 2021|
|Last updated on||21 Feb 2021|
|You applied on|