|Accounting and Auditing|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt|
- Prepare the chart of accounts of the company and revisit it annually or when needed for enhancement.
- Review invoices and ensure proper posting to relevant accounts and proper wording.
- Review recording of Inventory to ensure proper documentation, posting to relevant class, VAT and suppliers account and classification to proper class.
- Review bank reconciliations along with adjusting entries.
- Preparing the monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports
- Tax reporting and inventory processing
- Collecting and analyzing data, which is then used in the preparation of weekly and monthly estimates
- Creating KPI reports
- Preparing weekly cash flow statements, and controlling expenditure and cash flow
- Assisting with the preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
- Responding to financial inquiries by gathering and interpreting data
- Conducting internal audits such as wage reviews
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy
- Bachelor degree of Commerce or related major from reputable university.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience preferably in FMCG/Manufacturing industry.
- CMA certificate is a plus.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent communication skills.
|Created on||18 Feb 2021|
|Last updated on||18 Feb 2021|
|You applied on|