IT EMR Technical Support (158442)
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
Sheikh Zayed City, Giza, Egypt
Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt
Downtown, Cairo, Egypt
- Configuring, Monitoring, and maintaining the EMR system.
- Troubleshooting technical issues.
- Diagnosing and repairing faults.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Talking customers through a series of actions to resolve a problem.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Training New users.
- Testing new features
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or Information Technology from a reputable university.
- 1 - 3 years of experience in technical support role or any other relevant role.
- Healthcare Domain knowledge is a must.
- Background of Linux, Electronic Medical Record, or OpenEMR and cloud (AWS) / GCP and Linux OS is a must.
- Certification in Microsoft, Linux, or Cisco is a plus.
- Flexibility to move between the clinics' locations.
- Excellent command of English.
- Excellent communication skills.
|Created on||29 Jan 2021|
|Last updated on||30 Jan 2021|
|You applied on|