Business Development Senior Executive (158328)
|Research and Development|
|Mid Career (2-6 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
Mohandseen, Giza, Egypt
- Identifies potential clients in the target market through appropriate research on the prospective client's business.
- Develops relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships.
- Negotiates contract terms with clients and communicates terms to stakeholders.
- Becomes a subject matter expert on business products, processes and operations, staying up-to-date on real-estate new trends.
- Develops a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction.
- Conducts research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Manages proposal response process, including detailed RFP requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources.
- Generates new leads, identifies and contacts decision-makers, screens potential business opportunities, selects the deals inline with strategies to lead and facilitate pitch logistics.
- Develops and implements overarching outbound sales and business development strategy, sales processes
- Supports deal structure and pricing with business value analysis; negotiates prices for proactive bids and proposals.
- Maintains and shares professional knowledge through education, networking, events, and presentations.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or any related major from reputable university.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in real-estate development companies.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Excellent communication skills.
|Created on||20 Jan 2021|
|Last updated on||20 Jan 2021|
|You applied on|