|Finance and Investment|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Prepare and monitor the organization's plan for the optimization of economic resources and technical capacities.
- Generate and report the periodic information following the organization's best practices that allows monitoring the results, validating their alignment with the strategy, identifying opportunities and possible deviations for timely decision-making for both the business units and the senior management.
- Manage expenses controlling and its allocation by line of business.
- Manage the business budget and plan preparation, analysis, and presentation.
- Support the finance department with business analysis reports.
- Provide coordination of the team for the preparation of the budget and periodic forecasting exercises for the companies and the different business units aligned with the strategy.
- Ensure consistency, timeliness and quality of the information produced for management and shareholders.
- Identify gaps and opportunities for improvement in the performance of the different businesses.
- Handle the planning, monitoring and detailed control of spending.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Economics or any related majors from a reputable university.
- 5-10 years of relevant experience preferably in insurance, financial services or banking sectors.
- IFRS knowledge is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Good knowledge in ERP Systems.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
|Created on||18 Jan 2021|
|Last updated on||18 Jan 2021|
|You applied on|