|Marketing and PR|
|Management (6-10 years)|
|New Cairo, Cairo, Egypt|
- Support operational set-up and implementation of the 1st Party Data Collection and Personalized Communication objectives for the company, partnering with and delivering this service to MENA marketing team.
- Interface with the company's partner agencies on marketing initiatives, providing them with inputs on campaign design, performance trends and evaluation.
- Generate deep insights about customers at each stage in their relationship with the company's product portfolio, and use them to create better segmentation strategies for marketing communications.
- Partner with IT and Marketing to ensure full system integration and workability of company’s Consumer Data Platform (CDP)
- Produce quarterly digital reviews with Sector teams across key success metrics
- Support Digital lead with consolidating monthly marketing feedback, onboarding new data partners.
- Bachelor Degree from a reputable university preferably in Computer Science or any related majors.
- 3 - 5 years' experience in Data warehousing and Business Intelligence.
- Background in Digital Marketing is a plus.
- Fluency in English is a must.
- Previous experience in managing stakeholders.
- Excellent communication skills.
|Created on||03 Jan 2021|
|Last updated on||05 Jan 2021|
|You applied on|